Apples
Filters: 37
Looks great, thumbs up. smile:)
May The Forge Be With You
  Details E-Mail
StevieJ
Designer/Artist

Filters: 163
Oh, that is nice!!! smile8) smile8) smile8)

Betis, come quickly...... smile;) smile:D LOL......
Steve

"Buzzards gotta eat...same as worms..." - Clint :)
  Details E-Mail
Kraellin
Kraellin

Filters: 98
i like the colorations, but dont we already have two or three of these? and, there's also the same problem with the shadows as that last one. see the other thread for the image of correct shadowing on a body like this.
If wishes were horses... there'd be a whole lot of horse crap to clean up!

Craig
  Details E-Mail
StevieJ
Designer/Artist

Filters: 163
Kraellin wrote:
dont we already have two or three of these?

Yeah, but I think the more different types of planets the better for space "composition" purposes, eh??? smile:devil:
Steve

"Buzzards gotta eat...same as worms..." - Clint :)
  Details E-Mail
blurtsmum
Kay Patterson

Filters: 34
pretty planets. smile:D
Working on some graphics at Project Isabella Graphic Workshop
http://projectisabella.com
  Details E-Mail
Betis
The Blacksmith

Filters: 76
I'm Here! I'm Here!

Oh.

Kraellin, I haven't had much time to implement it, but I did some tests, and I know the exact process. smile8)

Ather: Use Tiles > Kaleidescope instead of a frame, there are some snippets, check 'em out. This fixes the size problem. Also, use some remapping to reverse the direction of some sliders. For example: The Planet Size. As the variable value increases, visual planet size DECREASES.

I do not particularly enjoy its similarity to my filter, but they are not the same, so I can't really blame you.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base are belong to you.
  Details E-Mail
Ather
Filters: 3
Thank you Betis, that is very good advice indeed. This filter has become a bit of a pet project for me, I'm still exploring the ins and outs of filter forge as it is. Thank you all for your input. smile:p
  Details E-Mail
Gregor909
Awesome!
  Details E-Mail
TBH-1138
Filters: 49
Just found this and it looks almost like early versions of PlanetGen, with its size problem. I too had been using a frame before I started using the Free Gradient, then later (LunaGen) I switched to using an ellipse.
  Details E-Mail
CorvusCroax
CorvusCroax

Filters: 17
You know: it occurs to me that with a little bit of tweaking this could be used to make skybox textures. Hmmm....
  Details E-Mail
TLJonline
TLJonline
I know this filter is older, but I'm having a consistent problem with a few of my favorites. After about 2/3s through the image, it stretches and the quality drops. It makes rendering planets useless, and other key elements in other rendering filters become terrible.

Filterforge support says they can't do anything or even advise, and says I should contact the individual creators. I can't even tell if this is a problem specific to FF 4.0.

Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

29,459 Registered Users
+17 new in 7 days!

137,914 Posts
+7 new last day!

13,449 Topics
+8 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last 5 minutes:

5 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter