Filters: 104
spam: https://www.filterforge.com/forum/read...sage145984
- I never expected the Spanish inquisition
  Details E-Mail
CFandM
ForgeSmith

Filters: 249
Everything by this person and above....SPAMMER
Stupid things happen to computers for stupid reasons at stupid times!
  Details E-Mail
PayPaul
PayPaul
Amazing, the same spammer I've seen on other posts is now spamming the Spam thread. This does seem to be a reenactment of the Monty Python sketch. Do the administrators actively remove these idiots? They can look at this very thread and see the most current miscreant. Please remove that one from the premises!!
Don't step on a dead dogma. It'll turn up again and bite you!
  Details E-Mail
SpaceRay
SpaceRay

Filters: 33
It seems that the FF forum has a great problem with spammers and it seems that they already know that there is no automatic or dynamic spam control in this forum and only depends on GMM work removing them when he may be available, and this does not happens on weekend, so is the moment to flood the forum with spam.

This last spammer has made 94 POSTS OF SPAM ALL OVER THE FORUM!!!!! Can´t FF do something about this to not allow this behavior?

as CFandM has already told SPAMMER
  Details E-Mail
SpaceRay
SpaceRay

I am not sure but if you delete the Spammer account it will NOT delete all the spam posts made, and considering that the last one has made 94 posts of SPAM; so GMM has a hard work to delete them all one by one in each one of the threads that they are

there should be a way that any new forum user could not be able to post more than 5 messages until it is verified that the messages are real and not spam.
  Details E-Mail
SpaceRay
SpaceRay

GMM you can remove also any other posts I have made about about spam notifications in others threads where someone has asked how to get rid of the spam
  Details E-Mail
winterhart14
Sorry I didn't even know this thread was here...

All I know was I got excited because there was a reply to one of my posts... then I saw it was spam.

I looked for a 'how to report spam' and couldn't find it.
  Details E-Mail
SpaceRay
SpaceRay

I have found 3 spam posts from January 2017, they are only 3 posts and they are available easily as new threads on the Offtopic forum made by the pia user

Go to offtopic forum first page and search in the middle for 3 threads made by pia

winterhart14 wrote:
Sorry I didn't even know this thread was here...

good that now you know it and you can also help to remove the spam from the forum
  Details E-Mail
angelize

Filters: 13
It seems that the FF forum has a great problem with spammers and it seems that they already know that there is no automatic or dynamic spam control in this forum and only depends on GMM work removing them when he may be available, and this does not happens on weekend, so is the moment to flood the forum with spam.

This last spammer has made 94 POSTS OF SPAM ALL OVER THE FORUM!!!!! Can´t FF do something about this to not allow this behavior?

as CFandM has already told SPAMMER

You have hit the nail on the head! GMM needs some help and the forum needs a software upgrade. FF should look into a forum software that provides a way to report each post and ways to block spammers that are reported quickly and easily.
  Details E-Mail
Totte
Übernerd

Filters: 104
Spam: https://www.filterforge.com/forum/read...sage146585
- I never expected the Spanish inquisition
  Details E-Mail

Messages 136 - 145 of 145
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 | Next | Last 

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

29,459 Registered Users
+13 new in 7 days!

137,919 Posts
+6 new last day!

13,450 Topics
+9 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last 5 minutes:

12 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter