Login - Create Account

Filter Forge 7 Released

Login or Register to post new topics or replies
GMM
Filter Forge, Inc
Feel free to download, install and check over the new cool channels:
https://www.filterforge.com/download/

Paid licenses for FF7 are being sent out right now. Links to claim HU prizes will be sent out by Monday.
As always, there is a free fully functional trial version that works without any key – please wait a few days before requesting your key from the support team.

UPD: Links to claim HU prizes have all been sent.
  Details E-Mail
Anthrolume
Bryan

Got my FF7 license today and it is wonderful. Is there a Librarian 7? I can't find it anywhere, or any mention of Librarian at all except for Help.
  Details E-Mail
GMM
Filter Forge, Inc
Yes, Librarian 7 is available, and we believe all download links have already been sent. If it is not in your spam folder feel free to contact the support team.

If you don't have Filter Library backup and Librarian you can find more info and buy them from this page.
  Details E-Mail
ib.h.h.
How can I transfer my filters from FF6 to FF7?
  Details E-Mail
GMM
Filter Forge, Inc
ib.h.h, please check this sticky thread.
  Details E-Mail
Mardar
Graphics Junkie

Filters: 58
Just got my lifetime update key. Everything went smoothly. Thank you GMM and the whole Filter Forge team for this wonderful program I have enjoyed for so many years now. You all ROCK!! smile:D
  Details E-Mail
foglevel
I haven't received my FF7 lifetime update key, yet. I received my "Perpetual Library Backup with Librarian" earlier today. Do I need to contact somebody for my FF7 Key? Am I being too impatient? Thanks.
  Details E-Mail
Skybase
2D/3D Generalist

Filters: 75
Fantastic release. Tons of new features, lots of cool stuff, silky smooth as usual.
  Details E-Mail
Don Ferber
Getting many of crashes and freezes.
  Details E-Mail
Don Ferber
Also getting this alert when I try to open a new filter from the website in FF 7.0. "Cannot runs Filter Forge - the program is already running." FF 6.x never did that.
  Details E-Mail
Ramlyn
Ramlyn

Filters: 320
"Cannot runs Filter Forge - the program is already running." error generally happens when the program has a crash and is still not completely closed. You should wait a bit and let the program close, then reopen FF.
  Details E-Mail
Ramlyn
Ramlyn

Filters: 320
As for me, Filter Forge 7 is running perfectly. No errors and very fast. Really great program!! smile:D smile:D smile:D
  Details E-Mail
GMM
Filter Forge, Inc
Don Ferber wrote:
Also getting this alert when I try to open a new filter from the website in FF 7.0

You may be using an outdated version. Please download and reinstall the latest version from the download page.
  Details E-Mail
PayPaul
PayPaul
I got my code for the new version a few days ago. FF has been very good on this issue for me. My only problem is I'm going to have to use version 6 for Photoshop CS5.
Don't step on a dead dogma. It'll turn up again and bite you!
  Details E-Mail
EHaas
Filters: 7
I'm still waiting for my key.
  Details E-Mail
SpaceRay
SpaceRay

Filters: 33
I have already received my key, thanks, although the problem for me is that I am sorry, I do not see enough interesting new features to really enjoy the new version, there are still lots of things in the wishlist that are still missing. The speed up (first thing in features) is not showing much for me

I do not understand why the awesome and great group feature has not been continued and have expanded this feature with saving groups as custom components that can be reused in other filters

I was expecting more from FF 7
  Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

29,454 Registered Users
+16 new in 7 days!

137,902 Posts
+17 new last day!

13,448 Topics
+8 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last 5 minutes:

6 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter