Heading into the Nebula by blurtsmum
http://www.filterforge.com/filters/6621.html

If you are bored check out my unpractical math website
  Details E-Mail
Redcap
Redcap

Filters: 100
EP! Awesome!!!

Way to go blurtsmum, relatively new user and already an EP. Now you only have about 30 more to go to catch up to Crapadilla smile:)

Great filter!

If you are bored check out my unpractical math website
  Details E-Mail
jffe
Filters: 90
Redcap wrote:
Way to go blurtsmum, relatively new user and already an EP. Now you only have about 30 more to go to catch up to Crapadilla

----Not really my thing, but congrats from me as well (especially since I never did get an EP ha-ha). And woot ! Only 31 more to go for me to catch up to Crapa then smile:p

jffe
Filter Forger
  Details E-Mail
Kraellin
Kraellin

Filters: 97
ok, i've never said this before about the EP choices, but this one doesnt rate it, in my opinion. in the filter itself (not the web showing) the default is blatantly showing the radial gradient and doesnt match up right. i dont mean to be mean here, blurtsman. it's a decent filter, but i just dont see it as an EP. but, i'm not the editor either smile:)
If wishes were horses... there'd be a whole lot of horse crap to clean up!

Craig
  Details E-Mail
blurtsmum
Kay Patterson

Filters: 34
Kraellin wrote:
ok, i've never said this before about the EP choices, but this one doesnt rate it, in my opinion. in the filter itself (not the web showing) the default is blatantly showing the radial gradient and doesnt match up right. i dont mean to be mean here, blurtsman. it's a decent filter, but i just dont see it as an EP. but, i'm not the editor either

Hi Craig,

Yeah the default does show the radial line - I did send in an upgrade with that set to seamless tiling as true just as it says to my directions of use but for some reason the default preview persisted being tricky. The radial line does go if you follow the instructions - sorry you are not impressed smile:| - but at least you have had a look and bothered to talk about it - and that's good smile;) -- playing with filters can get a bit lonely.
Working on some graphics at Project Isabella Graphic Workshop
http://projectisabella.com
  Details E-Mail
Kraellin
Kraellin

Filters: 97
well, someone likes it. it's already got 123 downloads smile:) so, apparently my tastes dont fit with the crowd so much. nothing new there smile:) and i think i understand about the default now. it seems that one doesnt get automatically put on seamless when you upload... i think. and this isnt so much a criticism of you as it is the editor. so, maybe he/she understood about the default too and simply ignored that in rating the filter.

anyways, no biggie and congrats smile:)
If wishes were horses... there'd be a whole lot of horse crap to clean up!

Craig
  Details E-Mail
CDL
CDL

Filters: 3
Tiling but no seamless tiling... smile:|
  Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

29,920 Registered Users
+97 new last day!

137,071 Posts
+29 new in 7 days!

13,338 Topics
+8 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last minute:

8 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter