Contest 1: "Steampunk"
From Filter Forge Wiki
Please Refer To the official rules listed here: OFFICIAL RULES
Draw inspiration from the Steampunk genre and create a useful filter that fits well within this theme.
Here is some more information about the genre and lots of links to examples: STEAMPUNK INFORMATION
(donated by the gracious members of the community- I apologize for putting you guys on the spot)
First Prize: Adobe Photoshop CS (Biomechanic) Second Place 2 HU (Crapadilla) Third Place 1 HU (Carl)
=Judges will be contacted at the end of the competition with the rules and steps of the judging process. Judges for this competition:
1) Vladimir Golovin 2) Biomechanic 3) Carl 4) CFandM 5) StevieJ 6) Kochubey???
KGtheway2B - Until I can find someone else willing, Crapadilla?
Judges will rate each filter by three criteria the judging scale will range from 1-10 with 10 being the best and 1 the worst.
- Adherence to contest theme; Realism; Believability; Artistic Excellence; Freshness; Creativity
- Range of Effects; Intuitive Controls ;Stable Randomization; Useful Description; Good Presets
- Render Speed; Interactive; HDRI-"Readiness"; Technical Excellence; "Proper" construction; Filter Tree Tidiness
Submitting an entry:
You may submit 1 filter maximum.
You may update a filter at any time during the length of the competition. Just re-submit it as an update. Judging begins the moment the thread is closed. Whatever version the judges see when judging will be the version you receive a score for.
Submissions must be in this form:
- IMPORTANT: Submission ID- this is simply a number assigned to your filter. It's based ONLY on the order people submit: If you submit the first attempt it's #1, the next guy should pick #2, etc.
- A link to your submitted filter in the library page
- A text blurb about your filter if desired NO PICTURES.
I thought spheres would be a good submission for this contest because they are awesome.