Login - Create Account
Bookmark and Share

Questions from a filter maker...

Login or Register to post new topics or replies
meyendlesss
???????????

Filters: 32
I have a couple questions that may seem silly, but some answers may help me get myself going again (and in the right direction this time).

First, are there any filters in my library that anyone would like to see updated?
Most of them were made quite a while ago on an old computer.
Some of them are not very good at all, and others are ok at best.
I'm either going to update some of them, or request they be removed.

Second, I'm sitting on folder upon folder of filters I've made (or started to make) in the time since the first beta. Everything from textures to image effects to objects, games, and other stupid stuff. I don't know how good they are, but I have lots of them. I have no real idea what types of things to upload. That's been a big part of why my filter page looks the way it does. I'd like to hear some advice on v1 filters that would be worth uploading. There are so many in the library now... many of them are really amazing... what's still needed? It almost seems too late now, but there's got to be some stuff I have that's worth adding. I'd wait until v2 and add them then, but I don't even know if I'll be getting that right away or not.

Some help would really be appreciated here.
  Details E-Mail
jffe
Filters: 90
http://www.filterforge.com/filters/7108.html

Maybe you could add a bit to that one, seems like a fairly useful one really, but more variety might help it reach HU status. smile:)

jffe
Filter Forger
  Details E-Mail
meyendlesss
???????????

Filters: 32
Thanks, jffe.
I already have an updated version of that one somewhere in my folders.
I'll dig it out and submit it.

It's starting to look like I just took to long to get back here.
With v2 around the corner I don't know if I have a chance of another v1 HU.
I'll submit a few more and see what happens though.
  Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

17,454 Registered Users
+5 new last day!

121,312 Posts
+8 new last day!

11,149 Topics
+10 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last 5 minutes:

7 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter