What is a user title?

Filters: 4
Moon Craters by Alex Grain
http://www.filterforge.com/filters/10035.html

Details E-Mail
McGyver
What is a user title?

Filters: 4
Rats... I did not mean to post anything here I was just looking to see if there was anyone else having a problem with this filter... I just updated for FF 2.011 to 2.012 and the filter now causes a crash... I think it worked before though... not sure...

Great looking filter though, perfect for what I wanted... I'll try it again when I upgrade to 3.

Stupid update.
  Details E-Mail
Alex Grain
Filters: 7
I'm sorry, I do not have this problem, and I have no idea how to fix it
  Details E-Mail
SpaceRay
SpaceRay

Filters: 33
Hello, I have tried it on FF 3.07 and works without problems.

Very nice and well done filter. Beautiful textures and like much the textures you have made here.
  Details E-Mail
toc
Hi

I have almost the same problem with this filter. Actually I can't even start FF 3 anymore as the last filter used with FF is this one, so FF always tries to render with it and crashes on starting up FF. Is there a way to delete a cache or something, manually? Is there any way to backup the filter library (on OSX 10.7.5), the FAQ seem to be outdated on this topic. Hope anyone can help me on this nasty behaviour as I just spend two days browsing and downloading filters for my project.

Thanks in advance.
  Details E-Mail

Join Our Community!

Filter Forge has a thriving, vibrant, knowledgeable user community. Feel free to join us and have fun!

17,449 Registered Users
+5 new last day!

121,304 Posts
+24 new last day!

11,147 Topics
+9 new in 7 days!

Online Users Last 5 minutes:

6 unregistered users.

Recent Wiki Edits:

Follow filterforge on Twitter